- Kim, A. A., Lee, S., Chapman, M., & Wilmes, C. (2019). Examining paper vs. online-second language (L2) writing performance of grades 1-2 English Language Learners. TESOL Quarterly. Available here: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/tesq.495
- Winke, P., Lee, S., Yoon, H-J., Ahn, J., Choi, I., & Cui, Y. (2018). The cognitive validity of English-language tests for children: What young language learners and their native-speaking peers can reveal. TESOL Quarterly. Available here: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tesq.396/epdf
- Lee, S., & Winke, P. (2018). Young language learners' behaviors when taking computerized tasks for speaking assessment. Language Testing, 35(2), 239-269. Available here: doi.org/10.1177/0265532217704009
- Godfroid, A., Ahn, J., Choi, I., Ballard, L., Cui, Y., Johnston, S., Lee, S., Abdhi, S., & Yoon, H-J. (2018). Incremental vocabulary learning during extensive reading: An eye-tracking study. Bilingualism: Language and Cognition, 21(3), 563-584.
Manuscripts under review
Kim, A. A., Monroe, M., & Lee, S. (under review). Examining K-12 educators' perception and instruction of the online accessibility tools in language assessments, and English Learners' use of the tools. Computer Assisted Language Learning.
Winke, P., Lee, S., & Yan, X. (under review). What does the cloze test really test? A replication of Tremblay (2011) with eye-tracking data.
Lee, S. (under review). L1 background of interlocutor candidates in paired oral testing: A discourse-based approach.
Manuscripts in preparation
Lee, S. (manuscript in preparation). Pre-task planning and task types in oral test performance.
Bishop, K., Lee, S., & Cook, H. G. (manuscript in preparation). Examining the effect of delivery mode on scores in the speaking domain of ACCESS for ELLs 2.0.
Lee, S., & Spinner, P. (manuscript in preparation). The place of accuracy in Processability Theory.
Kim, A. A., Lee, S., Chapman, M., & Wilmes, C. (2017). ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Grades 1-3 writing study: Examining Paper vs. Online second language writing performance of Grades 1-3 English Language Learners. WIDA at Wisconsin Center of Education Research: Internal Report.
- Winke, P., Lee, S., Ahn, I. J., Choi, I., Cui, Y., & Yoon, H-J. (2015). A validation study of the reading section of the Young Learners Tests of English (YLTE). CaMLA Working Papers. Available from the CaMLA website: https://www.cambridgemichigan.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/CWP-2015-03.pdf